Monday 3 March 2014

Cold War Gone Hot c.1985

Yet another project? Well, yes and no.

Basically, I finally got around to putting some paint on some 20mm RH Models Polish Naval Infantry, I've had laying around for well over a year as my part in a fictional Warsaw Pact invasion of Denmark project!


The aim is to do a 1:1 scale platoon for Force on Force and then see about a 1:1 scale company group, which would also serve as a regiment in RapidFire2 terms. I'll do these as a break from… err... everything else :-)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Stephen !

    Glad that you at last started up this project that you talked about back in 2012;)

    Is it the Ukraine crisis that have made you restart your cold war project?

    Looking forward to see more of it !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was playing force on force at Tactica that got me going again. So I fear I may be the cause of the crisis ;-)

      Delete
  2. Very nicely painted - great sculpts

    ReplyDelete